Tuesday 22 May 2018

Nigerian Woman In Spain Is Remote Controlled Back Home After Eating Egusi Soup In Her Dream.


Wonders they say, shall never end. If you thought things like this only happens in a movie, you have to think again.


A 37-year-old woman from Evbohimwin, Edo State sent us a message she had a true life story to share with The Storyteller Blog, we called her with the phone number she provided in the message, and this is what she narrated;

I got to Spain 2014 on a 3- month Schengen, short stay visa, after which I filed an asylum application,  which was refused.
I appealed the refusal but it was unsuccessful.
Ever since, I have been living and working in the country illegally.

Last year (2017) I think in March, I had a dream, a woman offered me a pot of Egusi Soup with lots of meat inside, she gave me a spoon and asked me to eat it all.

I emptied the pot and immediately woke up.
After then my mind was not in Europe anymore, I was always thinking and dreaming of Nigeria, I kept missing Nigerian food.

One of my friends took me to Nigerian restaurant, but the food did not taste nice. I felt like eating the proper Nigerian food, made with fresh ingredients, not the dried and frozen ingredients used to cook Nigerian food in Europe.

I was very home sick, the next week, without telling my friend who we share an apartment together, I went to buy a flight ticket and flew to Nigeria.

It was only when I arrived in Lagos I realised it was probably a mistake I made.
Now I have been eating fresh ingredients food,  I have exhausted all the money I brought to Nigeria and do not have a visa to travel back.

The lady now understands she was under some sort of spell. She wants the world to hear her story and learn from her experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment