Monday 2 April 2018

"My Family Wants Me To Be On The Streets,They Caused My Childlessness"- Italy Based Edo Woman Who Relocated To Nigeria As Third Wife Of A Native Doctor

illustration

STB Exclusive - a week ago, we published a story sent by a blog reader, about her elder sister who travelled to Nigeria for spiritual assistance but has been trapped and is currently living with a juju priest as third wife.

You can read the story here.
The individual in question , whom for the purpose of this publication  will be referred to as Mrs Od, got information from "someone in the know" who was able to figure out the identity of Od based on the story.

Although she did not reach out to STB, her associate wrote us to corroborate her sister's story, also furnishing us with her contact information.

When the Storyteller Blog correspondent contacted Mrs Od on phone, we were shocked about the terrible  allegations she made against her family.

According to her, she has sacrificed most part of her adult life for her family.
She was trafficked to Italy more than a decade ago, she worked hard to pay off her trafficker (madam) and has been the sole provider for the family.
She saw her younger brother through school, since graduating he has refused to pick up a job.

"He does not want to start from somewhere, since the past 5 years he has been looking for suit and tie work"
"At his age I have to send everything to him, even the car he is driving, i bought it to be used to carry my mother to the market" 
"For that my useless sister that is spreading my matter around, it is me who carried her abroad, she should continue from where i stopped in taking care of them "  she ranted.

"I have been married to a white man for many years, he is not rich, but i was able to get my documents through him. He doesn't have much, but he tries his best for me, yet my family was never satisfied. I still travel to other states for "street work" to enable me meet the demands of my family", she said.

She went further to say she was approaching menopause, yet none of her "so called" family members are concerned about her inability to have children, saying ; they cared only about her money.

She emphasised not being under a spell, noting that, she was in her right senses and confident, she would be pregnant in no distant time.

She alleged that her family was responsible for her childlessness, claiming they padlocked her womb.

When asked if she was having any plans to go back to her husband in Italy, she  paused for some seconds, before responding " I don't know yet, it depends on what daddy 
(referring to the native doctor) says is best for me".

Our correspondent asked if she was happy being the third wife of the priest,  She responded sarcastically; "he has not paid my bride price oh".

Before more questions could be asked, she cut short the conversation,    saying we should ring her again, ''daddy is back''.
When we tried hours later to get in touch with her, her phone was switched off.

No comments:

Post a Comment