Tuesday 27 February 2018

Nigerian Actress Mimi Orjiekwe, Married 2015, Divorced 2017, Reveals Plans To Remarry



Not everyone is lucky in love, some of our Nollywood actresses can be said to be very unlucky in love, or so it seems.  Joke Silva, Omotola Jalade, Mercy Johnson are an exception to this myth, being in marriages that have stood the test of time.
Mimi Orjiekwe was married to Charles Billion in 2015, an unsuccessful union  that barely lasted for 2 years, the actress in series of interviews alleges that the matrimony crumbled due to infidelity. She is however happy with the blessing she received from the marriage; a daughter, now 2 years of age.




In a recent interview with Punch, she revealed her plans to remarry soon.

“I cannot say i was always right but i am a superwoman and i try my best to make everyone around me happy. We dated for 3 years before getting married in 2015. So i didn’t rush into it. However, i plan to remarry very soon. I don’t think there is anything wrong with getting married to an entertainer. It’s about marrying the right person. If i want to get married again, i will pay attention to every little detail. I will not just fall in love with any man for his wealth or looks”.




She went further to say, her failed marriage was a lesson, the only good thing that came out of the marriage was her daughter and she loves her dearly.
She believes God allowed her to go through a tumorous marriage, so she can become a better person.

  ''I have no cordial relationship with my ex husband, but our daughter keeps us together from a distance, despite all my bad experience from my past relationship, i still do not hate men, and would marry soon.''.

No comments:

Post a Comment