Friday 28 December 2018

35-Year-Old Woman Seeks Advice Whether Or Not To Divorce Her Husband Over Leg Amputation Caused By Diabetics

illustration



A young woman has taken  to Facebook seek advice from social media users, over her marital woes.
The woman who would like to remain anonymous , but would definitely be reading your comments and probably make a decision based on the opinion of readers, is in need of advice if she should leave her marriage, due to the present health condition of her husband.


She seems to have been through a lot as a result of his condition, which not only affects her but also taking a tole on their children.

Below is her post:

''I really need advice. Please My husband is very diabetic. We have been battling and managing the diabetics for years. I inconvenience myself, and children to eat only food for diabetic patients. I only cook The food in His medical time table so He does not get tempted to eat irregular meals, but all my efforts proved abortive.

Against my wish, but for Medical reasons, His two legs were Amputated to the knee length to save His Life. I was all around Him to make Sure He gets over it, and heal fast. I am talking of an attractive, sexy young guy of 45 here. I was very Empathetic. Finally after 3 months He was discharged to come home. After some days, I began to notice He was no longer attractive. He was pathetic, and miserable. Honestly I can no longer stand Him, but I feel pity for Him.

 He is a very good man, but I can not do this at 35. I have my Life to Live. I can not be saddled with such a liability. He is not the kind of Man I want anymore. He is very irritating, though I feel for Him, but not to be with Him anymore. Please how do I leave Him without hurting His feelings. I Love Him, but do not find Him attractive at all anymore''.

No comments:

Post a Comment